Terms and Conditions
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
HELIO MOTORIZED BICYCLES ARE NOT TOYS! WHEN ASSEMBLED PROPERLY AND OPERATED RESPONSIBLY, THE HELIO MOTORIZED BICYCLE IS A SAFE AND FUEL EFFICIENT MEANS OF TRANSPORT, BUT INVOLVES SOME RISK OF BODILY INJURY OR EVEN DEATH. BUYERS AND OPERATORS OF ANY HELIO PRODUCT (INCLUDING THE GRUBEE SKYHAWK 4G BELT DRIVE AND ALL GAS POWERED MOTORIZED BICYCLE ENGINES) ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL USE THAT LEADS TO INJURY, DEATH, INJURY OR DEATH OF OTHERS,PROPERTY DAMAGE, ECONOMIC LOSS AND ANY OTHER LOSSES, DAMAGES OR COSTS INCURRED. ALL HELIO PRODUCTS (INCLUDING THE GRUBEE SKYHAWK 4G BELT DRIVE AND ALL GAS POWERED MOTORIZED BICYCLE ENGINES) ARE SOLD AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. BUYERS AND OPERATORS OF ANY HELIO PRODUCT (INCLUDING THE GRUBEE SKYHAWK 4G BELT DRIVE AND ALL GAS POWERED MOTORIZED BICYCLE ENGINES) ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR RESEARCHING AND FAMILIARIZING THEMSELVES WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS (INCLUDING ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATIONS) ASSOCIATED WITH US OF ALL HELIO PRODUCTS (INCLUDING THE GRUBEE SKYHAWK 4G BELT DRIVE AND ALL GAS POWERED MOTORIZED BICYCLE ENGINES) BEFORE PURCHASE OR USE. THE SELLER(S) AND MANUFACTURER(S) OFFER NO GUARENTEE FOR LEGAL ROAD USE. THE HELIO GAS POWERED MOTORIZED BICYCLE ENGINE KIT OPERATES ON A GRUBEE SKYHAWK G4 T-BELT DRIVE AND DELIVERS TOP OF THE LINE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE. ALWAYS HAVE YOUR HELIO MOTORIZED BICYCLE INSPECTED OR APPROVED BY A QUALIFIED MECHANIC BEFORE OPERATING. A “QUALIFIED MECHANIC” IS A CERTIFIED MECHANIC WITH EXTENSIVE PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE WORKING ON SMALL ENGINES, BICYCLES AND GAS POWERED MOTORIZED BICYCLES. THE VIDEOS ON www.HELIOBIKES.com WERE CREATED FOR ENTERTAINMENT VALUE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE DEMONSTRATIONS OF SAFE OR LEGAL ROAD USE OF HELIOS. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RECREATE ANY ACTIONS IN ANY VIDEO OR PHOTO ON www.HELIOBIKES.com UNLESS YOU ARE CERTAIN THAT IT IS LEGAL AND SAFE IN THE CURRENT SITUATION. BECAUSE EVERY BICYCLE PRESENTS DIFFERENT CHALLENGES, www.HELIOBIKES.com OFFER A VARIETY OF INSTALLATION SUGGESTIONS, WHICH ARE SIMPLY MEANT TO AID IN THE CRATIVE PROCESS OF A QUALIFIED MECHANIC AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE BUYER. THE SELLER(S) AND MANUFACTURER(S) ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DESIGN, FUNCTION OR SAFETY OF THE BICYCLE ON WHICH ANY HELIO ENGINE KIT (OR GRUBEE SKYHAWK 4G BELT DRIVE AND ALL MOTORIZED BICYCLE ENGINES) IS INSTALLED. ANY VERBAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS MADE BY ANY AGENT OR SALESPERSON ARE DISCLAIMED AND FORM NO PART OF THIS (OR ANY) SALES CONTRACT. WE ARE DEDICATED TO MAKING THE HELIO AS SAFE, FUNCTIONAL, AFFORDABLE, USER FRIENDLY AND ECO-FRIENDLY AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE EMAIL ANY SUGGESTIONS YOU HAVE TO email@example.com. PICTURES OF YOUR HELIO PROJECTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
Please contact us directly before shipping any goods back to us for return and/or refund. We have a 20% restocking fee on all returned orders. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs on returned items
We do not accept any returns on our gas powered motorized bicycles or bicycle engine kits. If items are damaged during shipping we will replace items promptly once returned to us. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON OUR CUSTOM MADE BICYCLES.
It is the buyers responsibility to judge their own mechanical aptitude before purchasing a bicycle engine kit, a D.I.Y. motorized bicycle kit, or a fully assembled motorized bicycle. We will not accept returns on engine kit(s), D.I.Y. kits, and/or fully assembled motorized bicycles just because the buyer is unable to perform the installation or follow proper maintenance procedures. Instructions and service manuals are available on our website and we are just a phone call or email away should you need any help.